Kpoplover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outsider produces his own rap group due for debut in November.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ivy

Ivy
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Outsider produces his own rap group due for debut in November. 20101015_outsider_01

Rapper Outsider will be launching his first rapid-fire rap group in November.

Outsider spoke with Star News on the afternoon of October 13th and revealed, “I have two friends that are amazing at speed rapping. They have come together to create Sunday 2pm and will debut in November. They’re the first singers to come out of my individual label, Blockbuster Records, and have impressive skills. Their witty expressions and delivery are amazing.”

Sunday 2pm is a hip hop rap duo consisting of Jibag and Deffinite. The two have been friends with Outsider since his underground days, and will be releasing their first mini-album, including six tracks, by the beginning of November.

Outsider went on to state, “Their rapping is extremely dynamic. They’re my juniors, but I’m learning a lot from them as well. They teach me things such as speed control, strength control, and different expressions.”

Outsider himself will be making a comeback with the release of his 3rd album, “Protagonist“.

Rapper Outsider sẽ được tung ra nhóm rap đầu tiên của mình trong tháng mười một.

Outsider nói chuyện với Star News vào chiều ngày 13 Tháng Mười và tiết lộ: "Tôi có hai người bạn có kĩ năng tuyệt vời ở tốc độ đọc rap. Họ đã kết hợp với nhau để tạo ra nhóm Sunday 2pm và sẽ ra mắt trong tháng mười một. Họ là những ca sĩ đầu tiên ra mắt với nhãn hiệu cá nhân của tôi, Blockbuster Records, và họ có những kỹ năng ấn tượng.

Sunday 2pm là một nhóm rap hip hop bộ đôi gồm Jibag và Deffinite. Hai người đã là bạn bè với Outsider từ khi anh chưa nổi tiếng, và họ sẽ được phát hành mini-album đầu tiên, trong đó có sáu bài hát, vào đầu tháng mười một.

Outsider khẳng định, "khả năng rap của họ là cực kỳ năng động. Họ là đàn em của tôi, nhưng tôi học được rất nhiều từ họ. Họ dạy tôi những điều như kiểm soát tốc độ, nhấn mạnh , và các biểu cảm khác nhau. "

Ngoài ra , Outsider cũng sẽ comeback với việc phát hành album thứ 3 của mình, "Protagonist"

Source + Photo: Star News
V.trans: Ivy

http://kpoplover.cz.cc

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum